Updated: Mar 19
How many times a day do you get asked "How are you?".
How many times do you answer honestly?
The real problem here is not so much that you answer through habit (of course we all have a default "I'm Fine thanks" setting), but more than that, do you actually know the answer?
So let's experiment with a curious mind....
Try to find a few minutes at the start of the day to check in and ask your true self some questions:
1) Did I sleep well or did I struggle to relax, dream a lot, wake too early?
2) How is my energy level?
3) Do I already have a busy mind or am I feeling settled?
4) Do I have any aches or pains?
5) How many positive thoughts can I count?
6) Can I breathe a little deeper and relax my face and my shoulders?
And check this out, there are no questions about the day ahead, no forward planning, no organizing. All you need to do is be interested in your true self in that exact moment.
But it gets even better...you can do a version of this checking in as many times as you want throughout the day. Play with it and make it your own. Get to know yourself, your true self, without the bulls**t.
No headstands - still Yoga!